By wsfproducer, 13-Dec-2012 04:43:00
These are the context of what we do.
If we are not working them all, we are not doing as much as we should.
• To create the finest production possible
• Help one another to Play beautifully
• To craft the finest performance possible
• A passionate, open willingness to Work
• Be present—prepared—focused
• An actor must be totally self sufficient
• Acting is doing and there is always more to do
• Serve the production and harm none
• Developing performance skills
• Discovering performance possibilities
• Establishing performance forms
• Stop doing something
•Do more of something
•Do less of something
• Do something different
• Repeating what has been established for performance
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.